Pumpkin Picking Near GuildfordPublished:
If you’re planning on carving a spook-tacular pumpkin for Halloween this year, we’ve rounded up the best places near Guildford where you can pick your own pumpkin!
PUMPKIN PATCHES NEAR GUILDFORD
Secretts of Milford, Godalming
Saturday 23rd - Saturday 30th October. This will be a ticketed event which will be available to book on line. Tickets will NOT as in previous years be sold on the gate. Entry fee is £3 per adult/ child – you will choose an entry time when you select your tickets and you must arrive at the time chosen in order to enter the Pumpkin event.
Crockford Bridge Farm, Weybridge
The Pumpkin Fields are open for Pumpkin Picking on the following weekends only:
- Sat 2nd & Sun 3rd October (10am-5pm)
- Sat 9th & Sun 10th October (10am-5pm).
Pre-booking is essential. Alternatively, pre-harvest pumpkins from the farm will be available to buy evey day in October.
Garsons Farm, Esher
Pumpkins are NOT currently available to pick at this family-run farm. Farm passes have to be booked in advance. More details of their Pumpkin week to come.
Tulleys Farm, Crawley
With 20 acres of pumpkins, and producing around 150,000 pumpkins, you’ll be sure to find your perfect pumpkin at Tulleys Farm! Open from Saturday 18th September, and every weekend until 31st October, plus open all week during the last week of October.
Finally, if you’re stuck for ideas of what to do with you pumpkin here are some ideas:
- Carving - some great ideas here for what to carve with kids.
- Painting - perhaps painting is more your thing, especially if you have younger kids, here are some ideas.
- Pumpkin Recipes - click here for some recipes for what to do with the pumpkin and seeds so nothing goes to waste.
- Recyle your pumpkin - if you can, please try and recycle any old pumpkins - check your local food waste collection. Or last year we took our old pumpkin to Elm Farm Nursery and fed it to the pigs :)