Family Restaurants in Godalming
Having a meal out sounds like a great idea - someone else doing the cooking, no washing up to do, maybe a cheeky glass of wine! But with kids in tow the idea is often much more relaxing than the reality.
Here we have collected together some great family restaurants in and around Godalming to help take the stress away from dining out with the family.
Our Top Family Restaurants in Godalming
The Inn on the Lake
Ockford Rd, Godalming, GU7 1RH
Recently refurbished, this is a great option for a relaxed family meal out.
- Menu features a delicious range of mains, desserts and Sunday roasts.
- Smaller options of adult dishes will make little ones feel grown-up, without the hefty price tag.
- Lots of outside space if the kids need to let off some steam.
- Car park available.
The Square, 7-11 High Street Godalming, GU7 1AZ
Centrally located on the High Street, this is a sophisticated option for dining out with the family.
- Highchairs available and pushchair accessible.
- Friendly and welcoming staff.
- The menu has French classics for children including Croque Monsieur, plus a few British staples like sausage and mash.
- "We had a family lunch here today on Sunday. A great favourite and a definite asset for Godalming. Most enjoyable" Colin, Facebook.
The Cyder House Inn
Peper Harow Lane, Shackleford, Godalming, GU8 6AN
A beautiful family friendly country pub, serving delicious home cooked food.
- Classic pub menu, with a few twists – the signature Cyder battered fish and chips comes highly recommended.
- A children’s menu to suit all tastes.
- Lots of toys and games to keep the kids amused.
- The village playground is attached to the beer garden so you can enjoy a drink whilst the kids have a run around.
8 Queens Street, Godalming, GU7 1BD
If you’re after a great value family meal in a relaxed environment, Prezzo is a great option.
- 3-courses plus a drink available for just £3.95 for children up to 5. Older kids can get the same for £6.75.
- The restaurant is accessible, with unisex baby changing.
- Call ahead and book if you need extra space and the staff will be happy to accommodate you.
- "The restaurant catered for the 2 gluten free adults and 2 children so well and we felt welcomed by all the staff. We will definitely be back" GSfood89, Trip Advisor