Winterfold Forest is a wooded area just north of Cranleigh.
What makes it Rock
- Lots of forest to explore
- Great in summer and winter
- Look for the Bluebells in spring
Why it's great for little ones
- Discover the sculpture 'Perspectives', which is a stunning pod-like shelter
- Jump in the muddy puddles in winter
- Search for pine cones
How to find the sculpture
Park at Car park 5 (see below) - at the back of the car park, turn left along the sandy path, and just a few metres along, you'll see the sculpture through the trees to your right.
We recommend parking at either:
- Car Park 4 - Greensand Lane, Cranleigh GU6 7NL
- Car Park 5 - Greensand Lane Guildford GU5 9EN
Image - Copyright: © John MIller