Godalming Christmas Festival & Lights Switch OnEvents
10:00 - 17:30
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
GODALMING TOWN COUNCIL IS DELIGHTED TO WELCOME YOU TO THIS YEAR’S EXCITING CHRISTMAS FESTIVAL AND LIGHTS SWITCH-ON.
SATURDAY, 25th NOVEMBER 2023 10.00AM UNTIL 5.30PM.
There will be a packed programme of entertainment all day long at The Pepperpot and around the town including:
- Visit Santa at the Godalming Museum (FOC). You can post a letter to Lapland or give it to him in person
- Santa’s Helpers from Godalming Theatre Group will be on hand joint by Chief Elf Holly. Santa will be giving away little gifts to visitors – kindly sponsored by The Peter Caudle Memorial Trust and Priory Antiques
- Find Leena the Facepainter at Godalming Museum from 11.00am
- The Tesla will be in town Tesla@Christmas, see the Christmas Light Show, try the arcade games, listen to the boom box!
- The 2nd Godalming Scout Group will be offering a gift-wrapping service for your purchases to help with their fundraising.
- Enjoy the award-winning Star Pub’s Festive Bar serving mulled cider and wine in Church Street.
- The Godalming Youth Service Mobile Unit will be in town, come and say hello to the team.
- Thank you to Surrey & Hants Property Agents for supporting a visit by our very special guest, Bluey, who will be visiting the Godalming Christmas Festival.
- The town’s dazzling Christmas lights will be switched on by Godalming Theatre Group’s Panto Princess in a sparkling ceremony at The Pepperpot