British Wildlife Centre, LingfieldPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
From 12 April 2021 we will be open at weekends, bank holidays & during state school holidays
A great day out for the whole family, the British Wildlife Centre is home to the finest collection of native animal species in the country. Learn about British wildlife, get up close to some of the animals and see up to 40 species in their large natural enclosures.
All visits must be pre-booked online (including members) - BOOK HERE
- Adult £12.50
- Child £9
- Under 3s are free.
Free parking, use postcode RH7 6LF, access from the A22
- A limited selection of pre-packaged takeaway food, drinks and ice creams will be available from the Coffee Shop.
- The Picnic Areas outside the Visitor Centre and Pip’s Corner will both be open.
- The Gift Shop will be open but will enforce social distancing and limit numbers.
- Keeper Talks will take place but we do ask that you keep your distance from other visitors.
- The activity area at Pip’s Corner will remain closed until it is deemed safe for us to reopen this.