Dapdune Wharf Boat TripsPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Boat trips run from Dapdune Wharf from Thursday to Monday during our open season. The trips take about 40 minutes, and leave at 11.00, 11.50, 12.40, 2pm, 2.50 and 3.40. You can choose whether your trip goes upstream or downstream. There is a maximum of 12 people plus the skipper on each boat.
Time traveller boat heads into Guildford town centre looking at the history of the Wey Navigation and its' place in the development of Guildford as a leading town in Surrey.
River Watch goes downstream towards Stoke Lock. We'll be looking out for the flash of blue as the kingfisher streams past ahead of the boat.
You will be able to choose which direction you travel in when you arrive.
Boat trip - up to 12 people = £35
- Ticket charges for boat trips apply to both members and non-members.
- Tickets released every Thursday.
- Trips must be booked online in advance.
- When the river is in flood, we're unable to operate the boat.
- Boat trips are limited to a maximum of 12 people per boat.
- Ticket charges apply to all people over one year old.
- We're very sorry, but we're unable to take dogs on the boat trips.
- Please go to the Ticket Hut on arrival.