Winkworth Arboretum | National TrustPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Winkworth is a national and local treasure, with over 1,000 different species of trees and shrubs, it is perfect for visiting any time of the year as the landscape changes with the seasons.
Made made using oak trees from the Arboretum and complete with a climbing wall, fireman's pole, rope tunnel and ladders, the Tree Adventure is the perfect way for children to let off some steam.
- Our tea-room is currently open and serving hot and cold drinks and light snacks.
- Well-behaved dogs on short leads welcome throughout the year.
- Toilets available behind kiosk, with disabled toilet.
- We'd like all our visitors to enjoy and care for this historic landscape as we do. For this reason, we do not allow hard ball games, bicycles, scooters or other garden toys.
- Face coverings are recommended in enclosed, crowded areas.
- Our play areas have now reopened. Please follow the safety guidance onsite.
- Baby-changing facilities available
- Thank you for not bringing your child's bike, scooters or ball games due to the steep slopes and open water onsite
|Monday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 16:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:00|