Stoke ParkPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Stoke Park is Guildford's largest park, which has retained its Green Flag Award winning status this year. It has plenty of beautiful open green space, a fully-equipped children's playground, skate park, paddling pool, boating pond and minigolf course.
- Children's playground - recommended age 4 - 8
- Helter Skelter - recently refurbished
- Model boating pond
- Skate park - Located behind Guildford College, the skate park has quirky features and tons of flow.
- Fitness trail - The Stoke Park fitness trail has recently been refurbished. The solid timber frame now includes newer versions of the equipment and signs explaining how each piece of equipment should be used. The surface below the equipment is a rubber mulch.
- Sensory Garden
- Tennis courts (cost applies - visit here for booking information)
- Football and rugby pitches (to hire)
- Public toilets
Park Facilities (seasonal)
- Mini golf: CLOSED
- Paddling pool: CLOSED
- Visitor Point: CLOSED
- There is a small public car park on Nightingale Road (GU1 1ER) which is accessible via the Home Farm entrance. There is a four hour free parking limit between 6am to 6pm.
- The student car park at Guildford College (GU1 1EZ) can be used after 6pm weekdays and is open to the public all day during weekends and college holidays.
- There is also a public car park at the end of Lido Road (GU1 1HB), which has a four hour free parking limit between 6am to 6pm.
- Burchatt's Farm Car Park has a four hour free parking limit between 6am to 5pm.