Godstone FarmPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
From Monday 29th March 2021, in line with restrictions they will reopen the Outdoor Play Area only.
From Monday 12th April 2021, in line with restrictions they will reopen with the Farm Trail, Gift Shop and Outdoor Play Area.
As an interactive farm in Surrey, there is a vast range of participative animal experiences and boundary-pushing play areas. There is no better day out for the kids, with a variety of activities to choose from. Below is a list of what is open on the farm:
- Farm trail – a chance to see all our animals, including our main barn, rabbit walk, top barn and pond walk.
- Outdoor play areas – Including our adventurous playground, sandpits, and ride on toys.
- The Dino Trail – To see all your favourite Jurassic friends.
- Top Shop – Serving hot & drinks, ice cream, snacks, sandwiches, hot dogs and pizza.
- Wiglet’s Cafe – Serving the same as Top Shop.
- Gift Shop – Where you can purchase animal feed, day trip essentials, souvenirs and toys.
At this time the tearoom, animal holding, the playbarn, Wiglet’s play village and tractor rides will remain closed.
All tickets must be booked in advance. Your ticket will indicate an arrival time.
|Monday||10:00 - 16:45|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 16:45|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 16:45|
|Thursday||10:00 - 16:45|
|Friday||10:00 - 16:45|
|Saturday||10:00 - 16:45|
|Sunday||10:00 - 16:45|