Brooklands MuseumPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- School age
Discover the pioneers of speed, flight and adventure at the birthplace of British motorsport, aviation and home of Concorde.
Monday - Wednesday: Closed
Thursday - Sunday: 10am-5pm
The last entry to the Museum will be 2pm to ensure you get the most out of your visit.
Timed-entry tickets must be booked in advance, there will be no tickets available on the gate.
Price with donation / Price without donation:
- Adult - £17.95 / £16.30
- Concessions Senior 65+/ Student - £16.95 / £15.30
- Children (5-16, under 5s free) - £9.95 / £8.95
- Family 1 Adult (up to 3 children) - £29.00 / £26.25
- Family 2 Adults (up to 3 children) - £46.95 / £42.55
Things to See & Do with children
- Walk in the footsteps of legends on the Banking of the Race Track
- Meet the Loch Ness Monster, the Wellington Bomber
- Pick up one of new Museum trails and uncover the secret stories.
- Enjoy a picnic surrounded in the Aircraft Park
- Walk under huge aircraft and discover how Brooklands innovated the world of flight.
- Explore the real Chamber of Secrets, the Stratosphere Chamber
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|