Dapdune Wharf | National TrustPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Boat trips from Dapdune Wharf are now available to be pre-booked! You can choose from 2 types of boat trip:
- Time traveller boat heads into Guildford town centre looking at the history of the Wey Navigation and its' place in the development of Guildford as a leading town in Surrey.
- River Watch goes downstream towards Stoke Lock. We'll be looking out for the flash of blue as the kingfisher streams past ahead of the boat.
Boat trip - up to 5 people = £29
- Ticket charges for boat trips apply to both members and non-members.
- Tickets released every Friday.
- Booking closes at 3.00pm the day before your visit.
- Entry to Dapdune Wharf is free of charge.
- Boat trips last approx. 40 mins and are limited to family/household bubble groups and a maximum of 5 people per boat.
- Dogs on leads permitted on site but boats only allow assistance dogs. Refreshments available with outside seating.
- Please go to the Ticket Hut on arrival.
|Monday||11:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||11:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||11:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||11:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||11:00 - 17:00|