Local Attractions - Re-Opening Dates 2021Published:
It's been a long winter, with a lot of walking, but hopefully if everything stays on track places should start re-opening over the next few weeks - yippee! Here is a list of some of the most popular attractions in and aroud Guildford, and when they plan to open.
Please note these opening dates are all subject to change in line with Government Guidelines. We will do our best to update the article but please visit the releant website before visiting.
Guildford Attractions - Re-Opening Dates
Monday 29th March
- Wildwood – this treetop adventure based in Stoke Park, Guildford will be open from 29th March and tickets are now available to book.
- Godstone - the outdoor play area will be open from the 29th. The rest of the farm opens on Apirl 12th. Tickets can be booked now.
Monday 12th April
- Elm Nursery – tickets are now available to book for this local children's farm.
- Gym Jams – soft play fun returns in April, booking will open a few weeks before.
- Chobham Adventure Farm - the farm and outdoor are will be opening on the 12th, with indoor play area opening on May 17th, booking opens a week before.
- British Wildlife Centre – booking is not yet open but they plan to open on the 12th April.
- Hobbledown – they are opening on the 12th but the indoor playbarn will be closed until May 17th. Tickets can be booked now.
- Bocketts Farm – this local favourite will open on the 12th but indoor Play and Indoor Small Animal Village will remain closed. Booking is now open.
Monday 17th May
- Spectrum – Ice skating, bowling, soft play and the leisure pools will re-open on the 17th. Booking opens a week prior.
- Airhop – based at a new site in Guildford, just next door to the old one, booking is now open.
- Fishers Farm - details still to be announced.
- Brooklands Museum - details still to be announced.