Father's Day in GuildfordPublished:
SUNDAY 21ST JUNE 2020
It may not be a conventional Father’s Day this year, but don’t let that stop you from treating our wonderful Dad's. To help inspire you, we've put together a guide to some of the best local companies who are providing special Father's Day treats, as well as some ideas for how to spend the day itself.
Father's Day Ideas in Guildford
- Hilly’s Tea shop in Shere are delivering a Gentlemen’s Afternoon Tea, featuring a cocktail or beer. Free local delivery, or £5 if further away.
- The Godalming Food Company are doing beautiful bespoke hampers or ready made options for delivery.
- The Conversational Diner in Godalming are doing dine at home experience boxes! Free doorstep delivery to Godalming and surrounding villages within a 10 mile radius.
- Fancy a homemade burger or pizza? Check out Fine Street Co's home delivery kits. Delivery is within 12 miles of Guildford.
- Eashing based Caper & Berry are doing a Father's Day Weekender menu, all prepared by Executive Chef, Matt, then hand delivered to your front door.
- The Surrey Supper Co. are delivering roasts made by a Cordon Bleu trained dinner party chef.
- Order a cheese lovers box from Thyme & Lime who are based in Cranleigh. Free delivery to surrounding villages.
- One Nut Baker have a £12 selection box of artisan cookies and brownies. Free delivery to Guildford, Godalming and Woking.
- The Star pub in Godalming are doing a 'Pub in a Box' - a hamper of drinks, a glass, bar snacks and a quiz.
- For the wine lovers out there, Albury vineyard has a great range of gift boxes to order.
- Order a gift box from Silent Pool Gin and either have it delivered or collect for free.
- Order personalised chocolates from It’s All About The Wrapper - a lovely local business in Godalming.
- DesignByBennet, based in Godalming, have a Father's Day gift set personalised with a kid's drawing on a t-shirt and a Mug.
- Celebrate this special day with a stuffed balloon from Cristina Happy Balloons - £25 and FREE delivery in Guildford
- RHS Wisley is open again, but must be booked in advance. Plan ahead to avoid disappointment.
- National Trust venues are also now open, including Winkworth Arboretum and Hatchlands Park - again, booking in advance is essential.
- Or if the weather is nice, why not make the most of some of the lovely outdoor spaces we have in Surrey. For inspiration take a look at the Guildford Rocks website.